Sponsor the Bike Diva Blog
Would you like to sponsor the Bike Diva blog? Consider placing an advertisement on the Bike Diva site, in the form of either a text link, or a 125x125 banner ad. Purchase a one year text ad or a banner ad in advance, and only pay for 10 months. That's like getting a full year of advertising for the cost of only 10 months.
Button ads appear in the top left column of the Bike Diva blog, under the heading that reads Bike Diva Sponsors. Text links appear in the top right column of the Bike Diva blog, under the heading that reads Blog Sponsors.Bike Diva Advertisement Options
- Text ad - linked to your website = $9.95 per month.
- Text ad - linked to your website = $99.95 per year; save $19.45
- 125x125 banner ad - your logo linked to your website = $49.95 per month
- 125x125 banner ad - your logo linked to your website = $499.50 per year; save $99.90
Upon selecting your advertising package, and submitting payment through Paypal, please send an e-mail to ASAP. We will need to get either your text link ad copy or your button logo art along with the URL to link the text or logo to in order to get your ad live on the Bike Diva site as quickly as possible.
Bike Diva Advertising Revenue
By placing an ad on the Bike Diva site, you help to pay for the following administrative costs:
- Yearly domain name registration
- Monthly web hosting
- Race entry fees for the Bike Diva. Lynn Smythe, AKA the Bike Diva, blogs about many of her racing and training experiences on the Bike Diva site. The Bike Diva typically competes in over 20 races per year. Race entry fees can total $1,000 or more per calendar year. Go to the Bike Diva's Race page to view an up-to-date listing of the races Bike Diva will be participating in.
- Travel expenses incurred going to and from races. Gas, car maintenance, meals, hotel fees, etc... They all add up, in addition to race entry fees.
- General training and racing expenses. The Bike Diva incurs many yearly expenses for nutritional products, cycling clothing, running clothing, triathlon clothing, running shoes, cycling shoes, bike equipment and coaches fees.
The Bike Diva reviews a variety of cycling, running and triathlon clothing, equipment, and nutritional products. Go to the Product Endorsement page to view a complete listing of Bike Diva product reviews. Interested in having your product reviewed on Bike Diva? E-mail Lynn Smythe, AKA the Bike Diva at to work out the details.
Product sponsorship is generally in the form of free product, which will be tested out by the Bike Diva in a variety of training and racing situations. Product testing may last from one month to many months, depending on the complexity of the product being reviewed. Once the product has been tested, a review will be written and posted as a permanent blog post to the Bike Diva site.
Lynn Smythe AKA the Bike Diva